Thursday, October 22

Week Four---Half way through treatments---

Today marks my half way point through radiation! I still am not having any side effects (including hair loss) and am exercising more than I did before being diagnosed.


I have been going to lap swim the last few days and swam forty-five laps yesterday. (Note: Yes I am bragging.) In the evening I took a Ballet class that was a little harder than I expected, as Ballet always seems to be, but the stretching exercises felt nice.


The weather includes rain, rain, and... rain. I am sort of enjoying the dismal weather, only because the leaves have not fallen yet and still have their color. It also helps to have rain boots to splash through puddles with along my way to the clinic...

1 comment:

  1. When I was four I used to love to get on my boots and slosh through the flooded ditches near our house in Brazil. It must be genetic.

    ReplyDelete