Tuesday, October 27

Rain turned to snow briefly last week. It happened quickly. A morning rain shower became snowflakes, then a small snowstorm within an hour. Luckily, both Renee and I had recently invested in fur-lined rubber rain boots and don't mind walking through snow.

I'm at the clinic now, in the "portrait studio" at the moment. Things have turned out a bit differently than I'd imagined, but I'm still happy to be working with Mayo. I've had one event photography assignment and will shoot another on Halloween night. The last two Tuesdays I've been in the portrait studio taking employee badge and passport photos. There are usually 5-20 people drifting in per day. At three minutes per person, we have plenty of time for reading. I just finished my book and have time to type a few paragraphs and share some photos between mug shots.


snow...



























suits...




sister...









1 comment: