Friday, October 16

Three 1/2?

Okay, time to update again....


Cousin Abby visited on Tuesday and Wednesday. We drove out to visit the Mayowood Mansion but it is only open for tours on Saturdays. Walked around Mayo to check out some of the many art pieces...







I am still feeling well and had enough energy to go swim today. We took the bus out to the Rochester Recreational Center and swam laps. I haven't been able to submerge my head in water since pre-biopsy and it felt great!

Dan is playing soccer tomorrow morning and has a photography shoot in the afternoon over at St. Mary's Hospital. I am hoping to sleep in and attend an afternoon ballet class. (Yes, it's a little different from my summer Hip Hop class!)

I also met with my RN care provider who is monitoring my progress and any possible side effects. She offered Dan and I her car for Sunday. We probably can't get too far away in that short of time period but it will help us to explore Rochester a little more. That is, if there is anything to explore in Rochester...

4 comments:

  1. It's okay to submerge your head now? Wow! G.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mermaid-
    3.5 weeks
    Glad and respect to be passed the half way!
    I am an Iron Hammer, I can not swim either.
    HK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I can finally swim again! It feels good to be getting closer to "normal" again....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for swimming ! Did you check out the YMCA that we drove by yet? How did the ballet class go!?

    ReplyDelete